Choosing the right mutual funds is one of the crucial decisions to make – mainly with more options are available in the market. Before choosing any one, you should keep in mind your goals and understand your own needs. If you expect higher returns, you should choose higher risk funds. For those who don’t want any practical with the investment, low risk funds are the best options. Don’t forget to note that mutual funds come with a factor of risk – no matter how small or big it is.
It is crucial for you to read the policy documents carefully before investment. You should read the documents to ensure that you have understood exactly what you have invested in.
Are There Options for Tax Saving Mutual Funds?
You have some better options of tax saving mutual funds to choose as some of them are exempt to taxes. It is equally important to understand that no dividend distribution tax is applicable on Equity Funds. These investment options aren’t classified as wealth at the time of calculating wealth tax. Long term investments are taxed at a lower rate in comparison to short term options.
Step-By-Step Guide to Invest in Mutual Funds
Mutual Fund Investment is subject to market risk and you should real all documents carefully before start investing your hard-earned money. Here are a few simple steps that will ease the process of mutual fund investment.
- First of all, you should identify with the risk capacity and risk tolerance within you. The amount of risk you can take is referred to as risk profiting.
- The next crucial step is asset allocation. As soon as you identify your risk profile, you are supposed to look to divide your money amid diverse asset options. Your asset share needs to have a blend of both equity and debt instruments – mainly to compensate for the risks.
- The third step is to identify the funds to invest in each asset class. You can also compare mutual funds on the basis of investment motives and performance in the last months.
- You should also decide on the mutual funds schemes in which you are going to invest. You should also make the application online or offline.
- Not to mention the diversification of your investments and follow-ups that are equally important to get the best out of your investment.
You should also identify your purpose of investing – that is counted as the first step for investing in mutual funds. Don’t forget to define your investment goals like buying a house, education of child, wedding, retirement and other plans.
Don’t forget to get KYC or Know Your Customer Requirements done properly. Complying with KYC Guidelines is important. You as an investor need to submit the copies of your documents like PAN Card, Residency Proof, Age proof and others required by the concerning agency.
You should know about the schemes available and make sure you have done your paperwork by knowing about the market to understand the different types of schemes available. As soon as you choose the right plan, you should adapt to your investment objectives, your risk, affordability and some other points. Don’t forget to remember that mutual funds are subject to market risk. If you choose the scheme of high returns, you may be at high risk of losing your investment.
A bank account is required to make a mutual fund investment as the companies that are involved in providing you such investment options may ask you for the online or physical copies of cancelled cheque leaf with IFSC code or MICR of the bank.
Different Ways to Invest in Mutual Funds
There are different ways of mutual funds investment. Knowing about each one is crucial decision to make. It will help you in keeping your returns secure and risk-free.
Offline Investment Directly with the Fund House is one such option. You can invest in schemes of a mutual fund by reaching the nearby branch office of the selected company. Here, you need to ensure – carrying a copy of the documents like Address Proof, Identity Proof, cancelled cheque and Passport Size Photographs.
Offline Investment through a broker is another option of mutual funds investments. They are the professionals to help through the entire process of investment. He/she is the right person to provide you with full information you need to make your investment – mainly features of schemes and documents required.
Online Options of Investment is another option. There are varied top websites offering complete assistance for online investment. For this, E-KYC is also required that you can do by entering Aadhar Number and PAN.
Now-a-days, varied recognized investment platforms and banks have come up with apps that are sure to help you get the right options for investment. You have to choose the right app and start complting the steps.
What Are the Best Mutual Funds Investment Options?
There are different mutual funds investment options that you can choose according to your choice and requirement. By getting proper information and knowledge, you can do investment in the right one and get amazing benefits with easy return options. Here is the list of some of the best mutual funds:
- Axis Bank Mutual Fund, HDFC Mutual Fund and Quantum Mutual Fund
- DSP Mutual Fund, Edelweiss Mutual Fund and SBI Mutual Fund
- L&T Mutual Fund, Mirae Asset Mutual Fund and Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund
- Birla Sunlife Mutual Fund, Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund and ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
- Kotak Mutual Fund, Tata Mutual Fund and UTI Mutual Fund
- LIC Mutual Fund, HSBC Mutual Fund and JM Financial Mutual Fund
- ING Vysya Mutual Fund, IDFC Mutual Fund and Taurus Mutual Fund
- Bharti AXA Mutual Fund, Morgan Stanley Mutual Fund and Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund
In addition to the aforementioned names, you can also choose Canara Robeco Mutual Fund, Escorts Mutual Fund, Principal Mutual Fund, Religare Mutual Fund, Sahara Mutual Fund, Nippon India Mutual Fund, Sundaram Mutual Fund, Deutsche Mutual Fund, Fidelity Mutual Fund, Pramerica Mutual Fund and BNP Paribas Mutual Fund.
You are advised to consult with experts before start investment. If you can go through the details, you will be able to take the right decision.
Leave A Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *